Housing Rates for 2020-21
- Crowne Oaks, Crown Park, Crowne Polo, and Deacon Place rooms = $5,977 per semester
- Single rooms and Apartment rooms = $5,837 per semester
Includes all standard singles; all Luter, Polo, and Martin rooms; and all on-campus apartments (including apartment doubles)
- Modified Single rooms = $5,500 per semester
Includes rooms that traditionally run at double occupancy, but will be single occupancy. Excluding Luter Hall – see above
- Double rooms = $4,924 per semester
Excluding apartment doubles – see above
- Deacon Station rooms = Rent of $670 a month payable to Deacon Station for 12 months
- The term of these leases will be August 15, 2020, to July 23, 2021.
- Rent of $670 per month, utilities in excess of $140 per month per unit, if necessary a $25 per month parking fee, and any other charges for this property will be payable by the student directly to Deacon Station.
- Note that this process will require an application from the student and be subject to the Community’s Rental Application Criteria.
To participate in housing selection, you must pay your $500 tuition deposit. This deposit is not a housing deposit; however, it (along with any outstanding housing-related bills) must be paid to prevent loss of any housing assignment selected during the housing selection process.
Loss of the assignment for failure to pay your deposit does not release you from your Housing Agreement and/or Dining Agreement.