Residence Life and Housing acts as a liaison among students, the University, neighbors and neighborhood associations, and the City. This off-campus housing section provides information regarding eligibility for student to live off-campus, landlord registration information, and resources for students, landlords, and neighbors.
Please see these important COVID-19 Off-Campus resources.
Are you a graduate student looking for housing?
City of Winston-Salem
- Police Non-Emergency/Info: 336.773.7700
- Police Emergency: 911
- City Information: cityofws.org
Wake Forest University
- Information: 336.758.5000
- Police Emergency: 336.758.5911
- Police Non-Emergency: 336.758.5591
- Residence Life and Housing: 336.758.5185