Join Our Team

Working Deac Icon


  • Systems Analyst

    The Systems Analyst is a full-time, twelve-month position reporting directly to the Associate Director of Operations. The Systems Analyst provides systems guidance, analysis and support to other professionals in the administration and management of a comprehensive residence life and housing program that serves 4000+ on-campus students. The Systems Analyst has responsibility for guiding the department’s technical systems, interfaces, and the relationships associated with those processes, and defines best practice for business processes.


  • Resident Adviser

    Resident Advisers (RA) are paraprofessionals and student-leaders who live and work in the residential spaces. RAs are assigned to traditional residence halls, suite style complexes, or apartment buildings. Each RA resides on a floor, or in an area, with a group of 15 to 65 residents. The RA position places a high value on relationships and integrity. It requires flexibility, commitment, and resilience, as well as strong administrative skills. The specific qualifications, requirements and responsibilities for the Resident Adviser position are outlined below.

  • Graduate Hall Director

    A live-in graduate student who assists professional and student staff in the general management of a residential community, which houses 200–300 undergraduate students. Graduate Hall Directors focus on the specific staff and community development needs of the residence halls they are assigned to.

  • Graduate Assistant

    The Office Residence Life and Housing offers several different assistantships in our office for Wake Forest graduate students. Each position carries a different set of responsibilities, experiences and benefits.

  • Office Assistants

    The Office of Residence Life and Housing is seeking student workers to assist with administrative responsibilities in our main office. These individuals greet guests entering our office, provide customer service, and assist departmental staff with various types of projects.