Welcome, Guests of the University!
Wake Forest University offers the use of convenient, on-campus housing in our Guest Housing Facilities to all departments. Ten apartments are available for short-term reservations – spanning overnight stays, multiple day/week visits, and reservations up to one semester in length.
Each apartment provides an affordable and welcoming atmosphere for any visiting faculty or staff member of the University. Guests are within a short distance to grocery stores, restaurants and all the amenities of Reynolda Village – complete with fine dining and beautiful gardens to enjoy.
We ask that each person utilizing the facilities follow University policies during their stay. Please be courteous of neighbors and abide by the University’s no pet policy while staying within our guest accommodations.
Located in Building One of our North Campus Apartment buildings, Guest Housing consists of spacious one and two bedroom, one bath apartments with an open floor plan (Floor Plans).
- Queen Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Full/Double Bed
- Furnished Living Spaces
- Dishes & Cooking Utensils
- Fresh Linens
- Television (in Living Room)
- Heat/Central A/C/Water
- Washer/Dryer In Building
- Ice Machine In Building
- One Parking Space
*Rates are subject to change and will be updated here.*
- Monthly: $960
- Weekly: $300
- Nightly: $75
- Reservations may be requested no more than one year in advance of the requested date.
- Key cards need to be returned to the Office of Residence Life and Housing no later than 10 a.m. on the date of your departure to avoid further charges.
- In the event that a reservation must be canceled, you must notify the Office of Residence Life and Housing at least 72 hours prior to the requested arrival date to avoid being charged the full amount of the reservation.