Bostwick Residence Hall, an original Reynolda Campus building, is named for Jabez Abel Bostwick, a New York City benefactor known as the father of the Wake Forest endowment. A business partner of the Rockefellers, Bostwick was the Treasurer of the Standard Oil Trust and CEO of two major railroads in New England, which are represented on the crest by the locomotive. The corridor-style co-ed residence hall houses first-year students.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 336.758.5185. If there is an emergency or for after-hours assistance, please contact Wake Forest University Police at 336.758.5911.
- Average Room Dimensions: 12’6″L X 12’6″W X 7’10” H
- Closet Dimensions: 5′ X 3′ X 8′ 2″
- Window Size: 3′ 4″ X 4′ 2″, Blinds
- Floor Covering: Tile, White
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 3-4
- Heating & Air: Individual
- MicroFridge®: One Per Room
- Sinks in Room: No
The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help visualize rooms. Every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.
- Year Built: 1955 / Updated 2015
- Capacity: 198
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, Sprinkler System, Alarms
- Hall Staff: 9
- Amenities: Formal Parlor, Basement Lounge, Lounge per wing, Community Kitchen, Community Laundry, and Sun Deck.
- Courtney L. Rufh
Graduate Hall Director:
- Paris Coleman
- Dorian Brown
- Zach Mandel
- Noah Marley
- Keira Perry
- Maysaa El Ibrahim
- Patrick Cheon
- Cate Gray
- Oryann Addison