North Campus Apartments, built in 1954, were converted to student housing in August 2008 and house students across 9 buildings. The apartment style units provide 3 to 4 students with a kitchen, living/dining room, 1-2 bathrooms, and single and double occupancy bedrooms. The community has a centralized lounge/RA office; laundry facilities are available in each building.
The Hall Office for the North Campus and Student Apartments Community is located in the community lounge in North Campus Apartments Building # 5.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 336.758.5185. If there is an emergency or for after-hours assistance, please contact Wake Forest University Police at 336.758.5911.
- Average Room Dimensions: 10′ 8″L X 8′ 2″W X 9′ H
- Closet Dimensions: 3′ 8″ X 2′ X 9′
- Window Size: 3′ 6″ X 5′ 2″, Blinds
- Floor Covering: Carpet/Hardwood/Tile, Beige
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 3
- Heating & Air: Individual
- Sinks in Room: No
The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help visualize rooms. Every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.
- Year Built: 1954 / Updated in 2008
- Capacity: 190
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors
- Community Staff: 8
- Amenities: Study lounge, Laundry facilities, Greek organizations
- Keith Esposito
Graduate Hall Director:
- Kiersti Phenow
- Amari Aiken
- Rue Cooper
- Makenna Dixon-Essien
- Danny Gallant
- Bria Johnson
- Landis Pujol