- First, turn on your device’s WiFi and select youraddress@Deacon_Place in the list of available networks.
- Please enter the passphrase provided.
Deacon Place, a residential apartment complex, accommodates students in 10 buildings with both one-level and townhome-style units. Each unit includes bedrooms with private bathrooms, a living room and a kitchen. Units range from 1,500 to 1,800 square feet and are fully furnished. Deacon Place also has a clubhouse with a study room and fitness center, as well as open outdoor spaces.
To read more about Deacon Place, click here.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 336.758.5185. If there is an emergency or for after-hours assistance, please contact Wake Forest University Police at336.758.5911.
- Average Room Dimensions: 15′ L X11′ W X 8′ H
- Closet Dimensions: 3′ 5″ X 2′ 3″ X 7′ 10″
- Window Size: 3′ X 4′ 6″, Blinds
- Floor Covering: Tile, Gray carpet, laminate
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 3-4
- Heating & Air: Central
- MicroFridge®: One Per Room – There are no MicroFridges — only one full-size refrigerator in the kitchen that serves 4 students
- Sinks in Room: Most – Each of the 4 bedrooms in DP has a private attached full bath with a sink/toilet/shower combo
- Year Built: 2017
- Capacity: 328
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, Sprinkler System, Alarms
- Hall Staff: 8
- Amenities: Clubhouse, Outdoor Spaces, Study Room, Fitness Center
- Ashley Walker
Graduate Hall Director:
- Austin “Tolby” Tolbert
- Wesley Alexander
- Pietro Bertone
- Ameen Faizi
- Ali Morton
- Kiki Sabilla
- Maya Sowells