- Average Room Dimensions: 15' L X11' W X 8' H
- Closet Dimensions: 3' 5" X 2' 3" X 7' 10"
- Window Size: 3' X 4' 6", Blinds
- Floor Covering: Tile, White
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Telephone Jacks: One Per Room
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 3-4
- Heating & Air: Central
- Sinks in Room: Most
- Year Built: 1961
- Capacity: 249
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, Sprinkler System, Alarms
- Hall Advisers: 11
- Amenities: A small section of Babcock will be utilized for the Healthy Living Community.
Hall Director: Evan Sieges, Office Extension
* The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help create a visual image of the rooms.
It must be noted that every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.