Summer school housing is available for all students who are engaged with the university during the summer terms, including:
- Enrolled in courses
- Taking part in University programs
- Research (faculty-sponsored; enrolled in a 390 research course)
Those looking for internship housing should review information on Wakeship.
The application for summer housing opens April 10, 2023.
Apply via the Housing Portal.
- April 10, 2023 – Summer School Housing application opens
- April 26, 2023 – Summer Session 1 Only and Full Summer selection opens
- May 22, 2023 – Summer Session 1 Only and Full Summer application and selection close
- June 21, 2023 – Summer Session 2 Only selection opens
- July 6, 2023 – Summer Session 2 Only selection and application close
Session 1 Housing will run from May 21 to June 30
- Check-In – Sunday, May 21 from 12 pm to 5 pm.
- Check-Out – Friday, June 30 by 2 pm
Session 2 Housing will run from July 5 to August 12
- Check-In – Wednesday, July 5 from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Check-Out – Saturday, August 12 by 2 pm
- Transition Day-Saturday, August 12
- Students living on campus for Fall 2023 will transition to their 2023-2024 housing on this day.
Students participating in Summer School Session 2 will have the option to transition to their 23-24 Academic Year housing assignment on August 12. Check-in will be from 1-4 p.m.EST in the Office of Residence Life and Housing.
There is a nightly fee of $15 per night that will be charged to your student account from August 12th-August 25th. If you are approved for an early arrival date for a pre-orientation program, the charge is until the date of your program.
Students not transitioning to their fall assignment will need to check out of their Summer School housing assignment by August 12th at 2 p.m
Students should plan accordingly in advance to complete these moves.