Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to request housing. Rooms are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability. Preferences are not guaranteed.
Summer School Housing for Summer 2019 will be in Poteat & Huffman Halls. For more information on Summer School, please visit the Undergraduate College’s Summer School page.
- 2019 Summer School Housing Application
- Application will be available on April 15, 2019, by visiting the Housing Portal.
- Summer Session One
- Tuesday, May 28, 2019, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.– Check-in at Poteat Residence Hall.
- Tuesday, July 3, 2019, by 7 p.m. – Check-out of Poteat Residence Hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
- Summer Session Two
- Sunday, July 7, 2019, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Check-in at Poteat Residence Hall
- Saturday, August 10, 2019, by 7 p.m. – Check-out of Poteat Residence Hall
Rates for Summer School 2019 Housing
- Single rooms = $1,044 per session
- Double rooms = $712 per session
If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-758-5185.
Meal Plans (optional)
Information for summer meal plans can be found on the Deacon Dining website.