Summer school housing is available for all students who are academically engaged during the summer terms, including:
- Enrolled in courses
- Taking part in University programs
- Research (faculty-sponsored; enrolled in a 390 research course)
Those looking for internship housing should review information on Wakeship.
The application for summer housing opens April 11, 2022.
Apply via the Housing Portal.
- April 11, 2022 – Summer Session 1 Only and Full Summer Application open.
- April 27, 2022 – Summer Session 1 Only and Full Summer Application selection begins.
- May 18, 2022 – SS1 and Full Summer application and selection close.
- June 6, 2022 – Summer Session 2 Only Application opens.
- June 22, 2022 – Summer Session 2 Only selection begins.
- June 28, 2022 – SS2 Only selection and application close.
Session 1 will run from May 22 to July 1
- Check-In – Sunday, May 22 from 12 pm to 5 pm.
- Check-Out – Friday, July 1 by 7 pm
Session 2 will run from July 6 to August 12
- Check-In – Tuesday, July 5 from 12 pm to 5 pm
- Check-Out – Friday, August 12 by 7 pm
- Students staying for the 2022-23 Academic Year will receive transition details ahead of the end of the term.
Students on campus should be prepared to transition to temporary housing before moving into their summer assignment. More information will be shared closer to the beginning of Summer Session I.
Students should plan accordingly in advance to complete these moves.
If assistance is needed, students are encouraged to consider services such as Storage Scholars.