- October 15, 2021: Spring 2022 Housing Process Opens, including Off-Campus Lottery
- November 1, 2021: Spring 2022 Housing Process Closes
- November 12, 2021: Notifications sent for approved moves, releases, etc.
- November 29, 2021 – December 5, 2021: Students complete approved moves.
- December 8, 2021: Spring Only Housing Selection (for those students returning to campus for the Spring Semester).
Changes During The Semester
Room changes during the academic semesters are overseen by the Community Director for your area of campus. Changes are based on availability and must be approved by the Community Director for your area of campus.
- Students requesting a change due to a disability-related accommodation should follow the process outlined on our Accommodations page and will be contacted by our Assignments team after their request has been reviewed.
- Students requesting a change due to roommate concerns/conflict will need to work through a mediation process with their Community Director prior to requesting a room change.
Changes Between the Fall and Spring Semester
Students have several options for housing processes in between semesters.
- Students who are on-campus for the fall semester may:
- Students who are returning to campus for the spring semester (e.g. Returning from abroad, readmit, return from CES) may:
Please see the appropriate sections below for additional information.
As always, feel free to contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at email@example.com or 336-758-5185 with any questions or to discuss your situation further.