Student Apartments are located in the North Campus community. Arranged in an apartment complex setting, Student Apartments houses continuing co-ed students. Each apartment contains a living room, kitchen, two single occupancy bedrooms, and one bathroom. The courtyard serves as a convenient location for the Polo Area Lounge.
The Hall Office for the North Campus and Student Apartments Community is located in the community lounge in North Campus Apartments Building # 5.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 336.758.5185. If there is an emergency or for after-hours assistance, please contact Wake Forest University Police at 336.758.5911.
- Average Room Dimensions: 9′ 3″L X 8′ W X 8′ H
- Closet Dimensions: 4′ X 2′ X 8′
- Window Size: 2′ 3″ X 4′ 2″, Blinds
- Floor Covering: Wood, Brown
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 2-3
- Heating & Air: Individual
- Sinks in Room: No
The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help visualize rooms. Every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.
- Year Built: 1956 / Updated – 2013
- Capacity: 110
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, Sprinkler System, Alarms
- Community Staff: 8
- Gene Washington
Graduate Hall Director:
- Jada Williams
- Janeel Black
- Dante Fagotti
- Mackenzie Noe
- Leandra Reynoso
- Madison Stafford
- Alex White