Polo Residence Hall opened in 1998, adding to the North Campus residential community. Within each townhouse, four students share a kitchen, living room, and two baths. The individual apartments house students that share a kitchenette, living/dining area, and one bedroom. The cornerstone of the building is the main lobby, which is a two-and-a-half story rotunda.
The Hall Office for the Martin, Polo, Road House Community is located in the main lobby of Martin Residence Hall.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 336.758.5185. If there is an emergency or for after-hours assistance, please contact Wake Forest University Police at 336.758.5911.
- Average Room Dimensions: 10′ 8″L X 8′ 2″W X 9′ H
- Closet Dimensions: 3′ 8″ X 2′ X 9′
- Window Size: 3′ 6″ X 5′ 2″, Blinds
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Beige
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 3
- Heating & Air: Individual
- Sinks in Room: No
The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help visualize rooms. Every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.
- Year Built: 1998 / Updated – 2013
- Capacity: 194
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, Sprinkler System, Alarms
- Community Staff: 10
- Amenities: Four Student organizations, Large Common area
- Ashley Walker
Graduate Hall Director:
- Austin Tolbert
- Mohamed Ahmidouch
- Madeline Barnes
- Pietro Bertone
- Madeleine Blanton
- Ameen Faizi
- Daniela Gonzalez
- Rhodes Heath
- Alondra Ramirez
- Kira Tabor