- Average Room Dimensions: 10' 8"L X 12' 2"W X 7' 10"H
- Closet Dimensions: 6' X 2' X 8' 4"
- Window Size: 2' 6" X 4' 4", Blinds
- Floor Covering: Tile, White
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Telephone Jacks: One Per Room
- Data Ports: One Per Person
- Electrical Outlets: 3-4
- Heating & Air: Individual
- Sinks in Room: No
- Year Built: 1955
- Capacity: 239
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, Sprinkler System, Alarms
- Hall Advisers: 7
- Amenities: Post Office, Two Greek organizations
Hall Director: Daniel Potter, Office Extension 6137
* The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help create a visual image of the rooms.
It must be noted that every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.