- Average Room Dimensions: 10' 8"L X 8' 2"W X 9' H
- Closet Dimensions: 3' 8" X 2' X 9'
- Window Size: 3' 6" X 5' 2", Blinds
- Floor Covering: Carpet/Hardwood/Tile, Beige
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Telephone Jacks: One Per Room
- Data Ports: One Per Person
- Electrical Outlets: 3
- Heating & Air: Individual
- Sinks in Room: No
- Year Built: 1954 (Renovated in 2008)
- Capacity: 195
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors
- Hall Advisers: 7
- Amenities: Study lounge, RA office, Laundry facilities, Greek organization in Building 6
Hall Director: Martin Lawson, Office Extension 1873
* The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help create a visual image of the rooms.
It must be noted that every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.