Fall Semester Room Change Request
- Requests for a room change during the room thaw period must be submitted online between September 4 at 8:30 a.m. through September 18, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
- Students will be notified via email if the request is approved.
- Rooms moves must occur, including check-out from the current assignment, within the time-frame (typically 48-hours) indicated in the approval e-mail.
- Cancellation of your Room Change Request must be made in writing to the Office of Residence Life and Housing at email@example.com no later than 24 hours after request.
- Requests for a room change during the room change request period will be processed on a space-available basis.
- If you are interested in moving into a vacancy in another student’s room, you should submit a Room Change Request and review the information regarding pulling-in below.
- If you are interested in swapping rooms, both students involved in the swap need to submit Room Change Requests.
- Time extensions may not be available for room changes due to the sequential nature (domino effect) of many of the moves.
- Failure to complete these tasks may result in cancellation of your room change, reassignments and/or an improper check-out fine.
- If you have a roommate, please be courteous and notify them immediately of your intention to change rooms.
- Singles are very limited. If you have a roommate situation that you consider untenable it is strongly encouraged that you select either single or double.
For more information please visit our Room Changes page.