Spring Semester Room Change Request
- Spring Room Change requests must be submitted online between October 1, 2018, at 8:30 a.m. and November 2, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.
- Students will be notified of changes if approved via email on Monday, December 3, 2018.
- Room moves may begin on Saturday, December 7, 2018. You must make arrangements with your community staff to coordinate the change.
- If approved to move, you MUST move out of your current assignment prior to winter closing. This includes situations where you may not be able to move into your new assignment prior to your departure.
- Cancellation of your Room Change Request must be made in writing to the Office of Residence Life and Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring Room Change requests will be processed in order of lottery numbers.
- If you have a roommate, please be courteous and notify them immediately of your intention to change rooms.
- Any student who currently has a vacancy in their room or has a roommate that has requested a move should anticipate being assigned a new roommate by the Office of Residence Life and Housing for the Spring semester.
- For students wishing to pull-in a specific roommate, both students should complete a Room Change Request.
- Singles are very limited. If you have a roommate situation that you consider untenable it is strongly encouraged that you select either single or double.
- If your request is approved, you MUST move. You will not have the option to decline your new assignment.
For more information please visit our Room Changes page.