The Office of Residence Life and Housing hopes summer is treating you well and wants to share the following reminders with you.
- Summer School
- Check-out for Summer School Session One is by 7 p.m. on Tuesday, July 3, 2018.
- Check-in for Summer School Session Two will be on Sunday, July 8, 2018, from noon to 5 p.m. in Poteat Residence Hall. Check-out for Summer School Session Two is by 7 p.m. on Saturday, August 11, 2018.
- Summer 2018 Projects
- Project work is moving along smoothly on Davis, Taylor and Efird, Palmer and Piccolo, and North Campus Apartments Buildings 6-10. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for photos and updates!
- Second Round of Housing Selection
- Students who did not select a space this spring during Housing and Dining Selection will participate in our second round of room selection in July. As a reminder, this is a normal part of our assignments process and occurs each year.
- In the coming weeks, students will receive an email with details about the selection day and process. During this second round of room selection, we cannot guarantee a single room, a roommate of choice, or a particular residence hall.
- As a reminder, the University does have a six-semester residency requirement. Students who fall under the residency requirement and fail to select housing and meal plan during the second round of housing and dining selection will be assigned to an available bed and the base meal plan.
- All students, regardless of class year, can change (increase or decrease) their meal plan through August 1, 2018, adhering to area and class year minimums.
- Incoming Student Due Dates
- For our incoming Deacs, photos for Deacon OneCards and our Housing and Dining Application are both due on June 30.
As always, do not hesitate to contact our office if you have questions, or if we can be of assistance. We can be reached at email@example.com or 336.758.5185.