Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to request housing. Rooms are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability. Preferences are not guaranteed.
Summer School Housing for Summer 2018 will be in Poteat Hall. For more information on Summer School, please visit the Undergraduate College’s Summer School page.
- 2018 Summer School Housing Application
- Application will be available on April 2, 2018, by visiting WIN>Virtual Campus>Residence Life and Housing
- Summer Session One
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.– Check-in at Poteat Residence Hall
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018, by 7 p.m. – Check-out of Poteat Residence Hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
- Summer Session Two
- Sunday, July 8, 2018, 12 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Check-in at Poteat Residence Hall
- Saturday, August 11, 2018, by 7 p.m. – Check-out of Poteat Residence Hall
Rates for Summer School 2018 Housing
- Single Room – $1,014 per summer session
- Double Room – $692 per summer session
If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-758-5185.
Meal Plans (optional)
Information for summer meal plans can be found on the Deacon Dining website.