- All students, regardless of class year, can change (increase or decrease) their meal plan through August 1, 2021, adhering to area and class year minimums.
- No decreases are allowed after this deadline for any student unless they meet special circumstances and are granted an appeal. To appeal, please complete a Meal Plan Appeal.
- All students, regardless of class year, can increase their meal plan until September 30, 2021, adhering to area and class year minimums. Charges will not be pro-rated; extra meals will be added to rollover bucket.
Whether you need a full-course meal or just between-class snack, it’s covered with your meal plan! Visit the Fresh Food Company, the Magnolia Room, or the Hilltop Market for a wide selection of delicious dishes and fresh ingredients.
- All resident students are required to sign-up for a meal plan. Choose the plan that best fits your lifestyle and the minimum plan for your housing type. To select your plan, first log in to the Housing Portal.
- Off-campus residents may purchase a meal plan, but are not required to do so.
- For specific details on all meal plans choices, including the specific meal plans and prices, please visit Deacon Dining’s website.