Registered Off-Campus Single-Family Homes

Entry Signage at Campus Gate
Campus Gatehouse in Fall
Wake Forest University Arch on Hearn Plaza at Dusk

Wake Forest University undergraduate students will only be approved to live off-campus in an apartment or a registered single-family residential property.

Available registered properties can be found at