Palmer Residence Hall is named in honor of Wake Forest athlete Arnold Palmer (golf, ’54). Palmer Residence Hall was originally built in 1982 for the housing of athletes; it now houses continuing students. This 56 co-ed student residence hall is located behind Kentner Stadium. Recreational facilities include basketball and volleyball courts. Ample study and social lounge space is also available.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 336.758.5185. If there is an emergency or for after-hours assistance, please contact Wake Forest University Police at 336.758.5911.
- Average Room Dimensions: 13′ L X 13′ W X 8′ H
- Closet Dimensions: 4′ 6″ X 1′ 5″ X 8′
- Window Size: 2′ 11″ X 3′ 9″, Blinds
- Floor Covering: Tile, White
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 3
- Heating & Air: Individual
- MicroFridge®: One Per Room
- Sinks in Room: Yes
The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help visualize rooms. Every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.
- Year Built: 1982 / Updated – 2011
- Capacity: 60
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors
- Communtiy Staff: 6
- Amenities: Basketball/Volleyball Court
- Reed Lawson
Resident Advisers (Palmer Hall)
Resident Advisers (Piccolo Hall)