Martin Residence Hall, completed in 1994, helps expand the North Campus Community. Martin Hall, a combined corridor / suite-style building with living rooms and kitchenettes, houses continuing students.
The Hall Office for the Martin, Polo, Road House Community is located in the main lobby of Martin Residence Hall.
For immediate assistance during business hours, please contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at 336.758.5185. If there is an emergency or for after-hours assistance, please contact Wake Forest University Police at 336.758.5911.
- Average Room Dimensions: 15′ 4″L X11′ 5″W X 9′ 2″H
- Closet Dimensions: 4′ 8″ X 2′ 3″ X 8′ 6″
- Window Size: 3′ 8″ X 5′ 3″, Blinds
- Floor Covering: Tile, White
- Wall Color: Off-White
- Multi-port Wireless Access Point: One
- Electrical Outlets: 4
- Heating & Air: Individual
- Sinks in Room: No
The measurements for the items listed above are general in order to help visualize rooms. Every room is unique and varies in dimensions, sometimes greatly.
- Year Built: 1984 / Updated 2016
- Capacity: 95
- Fire Safety: Smoke Detectors, Sprinklers, Fire Alarms
- Community Staff:10
- Amenities: Greek Organizations, Independent Student Lounge
- In the interim, please contact Tion Taylor
Graduate Hall Director:
- Austin “Tolby” Tolbert
- Dalal Ahmidouch
- Jesse Andrews
- Stacey Chuang
- Myles Cyrus
- Jackson DeWitt
- Anabel Ford
- Chris Keiser
- Justin Parker
- Samantha Warner