Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to request housing. Rooms are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability. Preferences are not guaranteed.
Summer School Housing for Summer 2018 will be in Poteat and Huffman Halls. For more information on Summer School, please visit the Undergraduate College’s Summer School page.
- 2018 Summer School Housing Application
- Application will be available on April 2, 2018, by visiting WIN>Virtual Campus>Residence Life and Housing>Summer School Housing
- Summer Session One
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Check-in at Poteat Residence Hall
- Tuesday, July 3, 2018, by 7:00 PM – Check-out of Poteat Residence Hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
- Summer Session Two
- Sunday, July 8, 2018, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM – Check-in at Poteat Residence Hall
- Saturday, August 11, 2018, by 7 PM – Check-out of Poteat Residence Hall
Rates for Summer School 2018 Housing are not yet available. Please check back during the Spring 2018 Semester for more information.
Summer School 2017 Housing rates were:
- Single Room – $ 984 per summer session
- Double Room – $ 672 per summer session
Meal Plans (optional)
Rates for Summer 2018 Meal Plans are not yet available. Please check back during the Spring 2018 Semester for more information.
Rates for Summer 2017 Meal Plans were:
- 40 Block Meals $60 Food Dollars = $ 476.33
- 60 Block Meals $75 Food Dollars = $ 672.80
- 100 Block Meals $100 Food Dollars = $ 895.29
If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact the Office of Residence Life and Housing at email@example.com or 336-758-5185.
2018 Summer School Staff
Will be announced closer to the beginning of Summer 2018!