Event Details← Return to Calendar
Spring Room ChangeOctober 16 - November 16Reynolda Campus
- Room Change Request must be submitted online between – Monday, October 16, 2017, at 8:30 AM and Thursday, November 16, 2017, at 11:59 PM.
- Students will be notified of changes if approved via email on Monday, December 4, 2017.
- Room Change Moves – Changes may begin on Saturday, December 9, 2017, you must make arrangements with your community staff to coordinate the change. If approved to move, you MUST move out of your current assignment prior to winter closing.
- Cancellation of your Room Change Request must be made in writing to Residence Life and Housing at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, November 17, 2017.
- Room Change requests will be processed in order of lottery numbers.
- If you have a roommate, please be courteous and notify them immediately of your intention to change rooms.
- Any student who currently has a vacancy in their room or has a roommate that has requested a move should anticipate being assigned a new roommate by Residence Life and Housing for the Spring 2017 semester.
- Singles are very limited. If you have a roommate situation that you consider untenable it is strongly encouraged that you select either single or double.
- If your request is approved, you MUST move. You will not have the option to decline your new assignment.
- Kristy Eanes