Room Change Request (Room Thaw)
If you need to make any changes, please resubmit the Room Change Request form. Please note that in the case of duplicate submissions, the most recent will be considered and all others deleted.
- Room Change Request must be submitted online between – Tuesday, January 17 – Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
- Students will be notified via email if approved.
- Room Change Moves – Check out from your current room assignment must be completed within the 48-hour time-frame indicated in the approval e-mail.
- Cancellation of your Room Change Request (Room Thaw) must be made in writing to Residence Life and Housing, 001 Angelou Residence Hall or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours after request.
- Room Thaw Requests will be processed on a space-available basis.
- If you are interested in moving into a vacancy in another student’s room, you should complete the Room Change Request form.
- Both students swapping rooms need to submit Room Change Request forms.
- Time extensions may not be available for room changes due to the sequential nature (domino effect) of many of the moves.
- Failure to complete these tasks may result in cancellation of your room change, reassignments and/or an improper check-out fine.
- If you have a roommate, please be courteous and notify them immediately of your intention to change rooms.
- Any student who currently has a vacancy in their room or has a roommate that has requested a move should anticipate being assigned a new roommate by Residence Life and Housing for the Spring 2017 semester.
- Singles are very limited. If you have a roommate situation that you consider untenable it is strongly encouraged that you select either single or double.
Submit a Request
Please fill out the Room Change Request (Room Thaw) form .