Our Help Center is available throughout all room and dining selection processes to provide personal, one-on-one assistance.
You Should Know
Learn about priority numbers, log on schedules, and over assignment situations.
Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to request housing online by April 30, 2014. Rooms are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability. Preferences are not guaranteed. If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact Kristy Eanes or call 336.758.5185.
- The summer school housing application is under construction and go live soon.
- Summer Session One
- Monday, May 26, 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Poteat Hall
- Thursday, July 3 by 7 p.m. – check out of residence hall
- Summer Session Two
- Sunday, July 6, 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Poteat Hall
- Saturday, August 9 by 7 p.m. – check out of residence hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
*All assignments are available on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis.
Summer School 2014 Housing rates are:
- Single Room – $844.00 per summer session
- Double Room – $576.00 per summer session
Summer School RA Staff
|Zach Blackmon||Residence Life Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|