If you have questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
During Housing & Dining Selection, April 13-17, 2015, there will be a Help Desk in Luter Residence Hall Lobby from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm. One of our Residence Life and Housing staff will be available to answer your questions.
You Should Know
Information Sessions will be held March 18 and 19 - check the calendar for specific times and locations. Selection times will be available March 30 and you can set up your Pull-in PIN information starting March 18.
Summer School 2016
Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to request housing through WIN. Rooms are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability. Preferences are not guaranteed. If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact Kristy Eanes, Assignments Coordinator or call 336.758.5185.
- 2016 Summer School Housing Application
- Log In: WIN>Virtual Campus>Residence Life and Housing>Summer School Housing
- Summer Session One
- Monday, May 23 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Taylor Residence Hall
- Thursday, June 30 by 7 p.m. – check out of Taylor Residence Hall
- Summer Session Two
- Tuesday, July 5 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Taylor Residence Hall
- Thursday, August 11 by 7 p.m. – check out of Taylor Residence Hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
*All assignments are available on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis.
Summer School 2016 Housing rates are:
- Single Room – $ 956 per summer session
- Double Room – $ 653 per summer session
Meal Plans (optional)
40 Meals $60 Food Dollars = $460.31
60 Meals $75 Food Dollars = $651.45
100 Meals $100 Food Dollars = 863.23
Summer School RA Staff
|Crystal Crouse||Residence Life Coordinatoremail@example.com|