If you have questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Summer School 2016
Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to request housing through WIN. Rooms are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability. Preferences are not guaranteed. If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact Kristy Eanes, Assignments Coordinator or call 336.758.5185.
- 2016 Summer School Housing Application
- Log In: WIN>Virtual Campus>Residence Life and Housing>Summer School Housing
- Summer Session One
- Monday, May 23 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Taylor Residence Hall
- Thursday, June 30 by 7 p.m. – check out of Taylor Residence Hall
- Summer Session Two
- Tuesday, July 5 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Taylor Residence Hall
- Thursday, August 11 by 7 p.m. – check out of Taylor Residence Hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
*All assignments are available on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis.
Summer School 2016 Housing rates are:
- Single Room – $ 956 per summer session
- Double Room – $ 653 per summer session
Meal Plans (optional)
40 Meals $60 Food Dollars = $460.31
60 Meals $75 Food Dollars = $651.45
100 Meals $100 Food Dollars = 863.23
2016 Summer School RA Staff
|Crystal Crouse||Residence Life Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Daniel Galyon||Graduate Hall Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sean Suskevich||Resident Adviseremail@example.com|
|Nandan Patel||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Wittman||Resident Adviseremail@example.com|
|Emily Smith||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Brittany Bates||Resident Adviseremail@example.com|
|Ashlyn Lafferty||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Taylor Barrett||Resident Adviseremail@example.com|
|Amber Courtney||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Jin Zhang||Resident Adviseremail@example.com|
|Jackson Colvett||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|