If you have questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
During general room selection April 7-11, there will be a Help Desk in Luter Residence Hall lobby from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. One of our Residence life and Housing staff will be available to answer your questions.
You Should Know
Information Sessions will be held March 19 and 20 at 8:00 pm, 8:45 pm, and 9:30 pm in the Annenberg Forum in Carswell Hall. Selection times will be available March 24 and you can set up your Pull-in PIN information starting March 25. Learn about selection times, log on schedules and over assignment situations.
Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to request housing online . Rooms are assigned first-come, first-served, based on availability. Preferences are not guaranteed. If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact Kristy Eanes or call 336.758.5185.
- Summer Session One
- Monday, May 26, 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Poteat Hall
- Thursday, July 3 by 7 p.m. – check out of residence hall
- Summer Session Two
- Monday, July 7, 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Poteat Hall
- Saturday, August 9 by 7 p.m. – check out of residence hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
*All assignments are available on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis.
Summer School 2014 Housing rates are:
- Single Room – $844.00 per summer session
- Double Room – $576.00 per summer session
Summer School RA Staff
|Zach Blackmon||Residence Life Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ryan Arens||Graduate Hall Directoremail@example.com|
|Laney Vaughan||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Sarah Parson||Resident Adviseremail@example.com|
|Daniel de los Cobos||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Daniel Buchen||Resident Adviseremail@example.com|
|Sonia Kuguru||Resident Adviserfirstname.lastname@example.org|