Our Help Center is available throughout all room and dining selection processes to provide personal, one-on-one assistance.
You Should Know
Learn about priority numbers, log on schedules, and over assignment situations.
Students who wish to live on campus for summer school will need to come to Taylor Hall on check-in day on Tuesday, May 28, 2013 to sign up for a Summer School housing assignment. Rooms will be assigned by the Assignments Coordinator. If you have questions regarding Summer School room assignments, contact Kristy Eanes or call 336.758.5185.
- Summer Session One
- Tuesday, May 28, 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Taylor Hall
- Wednesday, July 3 by 7 p.m. – check out of residence hall
- Summer Session Two
- Sunday, July 7, 12 noon – 5 p.m. – check in at Taylor Hall
- Saturday, August 10 by 7 p.m. – check out of residence hall
- Students reserving the same room for both sessions will not be required to move out between sessions.
*All assignments are available on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis.
Summer School 2013 Housing rates are:
- Single Room – $819.00 per summer session
- Double Room – $559.00 per summer session
Summer School RA Staff