Room Selection Times & Log On Schedule Information
- Selection times are randomly generated based on your housing classification.
- The earlier your time, the sooner you are allowed to participate and the more room options you will have.
- Separate selection times are issued for each gender.
- Beginning Fall 2015, if a student’s appointment time was in the later half of the appointment times for their classification last year, they will be in the upper half and vice versa.
- If you believe your selection time is incorrect, please contact Residence Life and Housing immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.5185. Changes to your time cannot be made once room selection begins.
- Non-resident students will not be issued a selection time and are not eligible to participate in the Housing and Dining Selection Process.
- If there are no spaces available at your section time, you will be able to select from available spaces in July during the Second Round of Selection.
Log on Schedule
You will receive a very important email from Residence Life and Housing the week of March 23, 2015 communicating the following:
- Specific housing and dining selection instructions.
- Your selection time – selection times range from 04/13/2015 at 8:30 a.m. to 04/17/2054 at 4:00 p.m. The earlier your selection time, the sooner you are allowed to log on and self-select your room and dining assignments.
- Your WFU Username Pull-in and password – this is your personal authentication code in order to give another student the ability to pull you into a room/apartment. You will set this up online starting March 18, 2015.
Housing Over Assignment
Occasionally there are times when there are more students guaranteed housing than spaces available in the residence halls. In the event this does occur: double rooms that were previously triples (or rooms that can accommodate three people) will be converted to triple occupancy; single rooms that were previously double rooms will return to double occupancy; and, designated floor lounges will be converted into student rooms. Room rent charges will be adjusted for those students whose room occupancy changes due to an over-assignment situation.