We highly recommend enabling JavaScript for the best experience. You can find detailed instructions for your browser at enable-javascript.com.


Housing For Re-Admitted Students

If you are being re-admitted to the University and are seeking on-campus residency for the coming semester, you will need to fill out the Re-Admit Student Housing Application. This form is submitted to the Office of Residence Life and Housing (001 Angelou Hall). Once all students who are guaranteed housing have had their rooms assigned, you will be contacted by the RL&H office directly if housing is still available.