You Should Know
- Selection times are randomly generated based on the number of semesters you have lived in campus housing.
- The earlier your time, the sooner you are allowed to participate and the more room options you will have.
- Separate selection times are issued for each gender.
- If you believe your selection time is incorrect, please contact Residence Life and Housing immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336.758.5185. Changes to your time cannot be made once room selection begins.
- Non-resident students will not be issued a selection time and are not eligible to participate in the Room and Dining Selection Process.
Log on Schedule
You will receive a very important email from Residence Life and Housing the week of March 24, 2014 communicating the following:
- Your username and password – this will allow you access to the online assignments website.
- Your selection time – selection times range from 04/07/2014 at 8:00 a.m. to 04/11/2014 at 8:00 p.m. The earlier your selection time, the sooner you are allowed to log on and self-select your room and dining assignments.
- Your pull-in PIN and password – this is your personal authentication code in order to give another student the ability to pull you into a room/apartment. You will set this up online starting March 25, 2014.
Housing Over Assignment
Occasionally there are times when there are more students guaranteed housing than spaces available in the residence halls. In the event this does occur: double rooms that were previously triples (or rooms that can accommodate three people) will be converted to triple occupancy; single rooms that were previously double rooms will return to double occupancy; and, designated floor lounges will be converted into student rooms. Room rent charges will be adjusted for those students whose room occupancy changes due to an over-assignment situation.